omg yes that was one of my favorite parts! the wings and the audiences reactions just YES! i get chills during that part every time i watch the trailer
your english is just fine, don’t worry! anyway: most pictures on my blog are not made by me, so check the source on every individual post and ask that person. the edits and stuff i’ve made, i’d actually appreciate if you didn’t post them on facebook. even if you give credit someone else maybe won’t. hope it’s okay!
i think we have to wait for it to appear on yahoo, but it’ll do that right after it’s shown at comic con if i’m not mistaken
someone correct me if i’m wrong
1. i was born on the last date of the last zodiac (pisces)
2. i think i follow about 15 tv shows
3. i have 1041 songs on my spotify playlist and that’s literally the only music i listen to
4. i want to dye my hair blonde again but it’s so hard to make it look good and not spend a fortune
5. it’s really hard for me to get bruises, i’m cold all the time and mosquito bites doesn’t really affect me (when i do get bites, mosquitoes seem to think i taste bad) so i think there’s something wrong with my blood
6. i haven’t seen any of the star wars films
7. i have to translate word and expressions from english to swedish (my native language) a lot because i don’t know the swedish word for it
8. i used to study spanish in school but everything i remember how to say is “hola me llamo josefine”
9. in 127 days i board my plane to australia (that’s like NO TIME AT ALL???)
10. my year in australia is basically to prove myself and my way of dealing with things that happened a few years ago, and some part of me think running away is a good idea
thank you (i think)?!!!!
i’m answering this late sorry
thank you so much! i made it myself but i’m getting a little tired of it. i’m too lazy to change it tho so it’ll have to stay for a while
AW THANK YOU!!
i figured out that much! maybe they are! it could just be me. i literally listen to like 20-25 bands and have the same 1000 songs on repeat and that’s it
i looked them up on youtube and they were good! maybe a little “soft” for my taste but they’ll blend in nicely in my little mix
nope, i actually haven’t heard of them before. are they any good?
not many at all, tbh. i never find someone to come with me. but paramore x2, you me at six, asking alexandria, imagine dragons and then lots of swedish artists and bands (no really famous ones) at amusement parks and stuff
but i’ll be seing 30 seconds to mars, all time low, green day and bullet for my valentine this summer so i’m excited about that!
Well maybe? Don’t really see the point in speculating about it ya know
I didn’t even notice but does it matter?